Friday, April 3, 2009

I have a blog...

...my own dear little home on the web. It is beautiful. It is ME. It is my outlet. It is my memories and daily anecdotes from my wonderful life.

That blog is mostly-dead (to borrow a favorite term from Miracle Max). I cannot revive it. I miss it. I alternate between deep sorrow at being unable to share my thoughts and intense aggravation at being forced to stop writing on it.

So why not bring it back to life? Ah, if only it were that simple. It won't be brought back to life. I don't know why. It simply wants to lie stagnant. I can type away all I want, but it doesn't respond to any of my attempts at publishing. It currently lives in my mind with my hard-drive as it's life-support. Maybe someday it will awaken from it's cyber-coma and come back to life. I won't give up on it. But in the meantime, I must learn to co-exist with Blogger. Maybe. Blogger and I are having compatibility issues... Blogger refuses to conform to my way of doing things...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. :( I wish you guys could figure out what the deal is and get your site back. I'm sad for you too. Even though I know you do not like this blogger, I'm glad it's available because I've missed your updates! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena