Saturday, April 4, 2009

he tries...

My little boy is growing up so fast. I know it sounds cliché, but it really DOES seem like just yesterday that we were loading up our tiny baby boy and exuberantly driving home from the hospital to start our new life with a baby. And now here he is growing like a weed, learning to read, and even taking the initiative to keep his own room tidy and organized. Never mind that it's not QUITE as neat as I'd prefer. but I can't complain; at least he keeps his clothes off the floor...


3 comments:

  1. Yay, Little Son!!! Good job! You can come teach your uncles to put their clothes away. Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember 4 years ago like it was yesterday too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, Yayaorchid (from our blog) tried to post this and couldn't, so she posted it on our blog and I'm going to try posting it here and see if I can figure it out.

    Crystal, I found you through your Mom's blog. I posted a question on her last post, but I worry she might not see it. Would you please ask her to check the comments? Thank you!

    BTW, I've mostly lurked, but I do think your blog is beautiful! I love all family oriented blogs. I especially enjoyed the pictures of how you separate the color strips for a quilt. I thought that was a very clever and organized way of doing it. Thank you for sharing. I may someday attempt a full size quilt.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena