Monday, March 2, 2009

Pajama Pile...

Every season, I make a new pile of PJ shorts for Little Son. Since boys' clothes are not nearly as interesting to make as girls' clothes, I usually buy his entire wardrobe ready-made, which means no handmade-with-love articles of clothing in his closet while his little sister's closet rod is packed with nothing but! To remedy out this unacceptable imbalance, I set my little son loose in the juvenile-fabric aisle where he can choose any color and print that suits his fancy. The end result? A rainbow of pajama shorts ready for those sweltering summer nights...


Vintage automobiles, fog-enshrouded fishing boats, lush green golf-courses, rainbow tie-dye, antique coins, basketball, and a bevy of dump-trucks! What more could a little boy ask for?

3 comments:

  1. I still think you should make him a quilt with the scraps, so you can remember all his different likes over the years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Angela by the way. I can't figure out how to put my name in on this thing. It looks different than ours.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena